Who are the beneficiaries of this project?
- The unemployed.
- Young adults.
- Single mothers and fathers.
- General adult groups.
What do you aim to achieve through this project? Learning objectives
- Self-discovery of participants on their mission in life i.e. becoming a musician, model, fashion designer, engineer, self-employed and so on.
- Self-discovery of participants’ potential and purpose, hence finding their place and role in the society.
To make new friends and network with one another.
- Mentoring of participants on an ongoing basis.
The Discovery Team
The team is a combination of highly skilled personnel from different walks of life. We are a team made up of Counsellors, Teachers, Lawyers, Doctors, Recruitment Agents, Accountants, Businessmen and women, Musicians, TV personnel, Students, Single Mothers and many more.
How do we intend to achieve the objectives of this project?
- Employing ‘Keys to accomplishing Your Mission in Life’ workbook.
- This workbook examines learning, and looking inwards to your inherent abilities, talents and gifts that help you to discover your self, your mission and put you on the road towards its achievement. It is ordered in a simple, user friendly and practical manner to help you achieve great things in your generation.
- Some questions in the workbook include:
- How would you describe yourself?
- What are your natural abilities?
- What are your educational qualifications?
- What are your experiences? (That is, what have you done?)
- What are your weaknesses?
- What are your dominant gifts, talents and abilities?
- What are your memorable achievements?
- What do people compliment you about the most?
- On what do you spend most of your money and time?
- What are you passionate about?
- What did you dream of becoming as a child?
- AND MANY MORE…
- This course has been designed to run for an initial 4-week period i.e. 4 sessions (2 Seminars and 2 Mentoring), and then another 4 weeks of specialised training in the participant’s area of gifting i.e. voice training, fashion designing, dance training, entrepreneurial training and so on.
- Each session will last about 1.5 hours including breaks.
What is the next phase after training?
- Discovery Initiative is positioned to research platforms, placements and opportunities where the participants can express their gifts and talents.
Attractions and incentives for the programme
- Free workbook & materials.
- Games & Competitions.
Advertisements for seminars
- Registration is required by: Email, Text, and Phone.