About Trinity Chapel
Imagine a church that is influential in the society with the prayer power to change the spiritual climate.
A church with a prophetic vision for its generation and a voice which reverberates far beyond the confines of its four walls. A church where purpose is discovered, vision is defined, lives are changed, families are built up and leaders are trained. A church where young professionals are becoming urban missionaries in their careers and businesses. A church that restores hope to the hurting and strengthens the weary. One with a message that is relevant to the needs of its people.
A church that longs to see lives transformed by the power of God’s love, that Church is Trinity Chapel.
Our 12 Ministry Distinctives
- Prophetic: A church where you can hear God’s voice and learn to know God’s directives for your life. Jeremiah 1: 4-10
- Purposeful: A church where purpose is discovered, vision is defined & dreams fulfilled. Ephesians 2: 10
- Powerful: A church where the authority of Jesus is made manifest through prayer, deliverance, healings & the demonstration of the gifts of the Spirit. Luke 4:14, 18-19 & 36
- Practical: A church where leadership potential is developed & practical skills are learnt for effective living. Ecclesiastes 10:10
- Positioning: A church where people are envisioned equipped & empowered to take positions of leadership in the market place. Matthew 5:15,16
- Prosperous: A church where God empowers people to get wealth to finance the end-time harvest. Deuteronomy 8:18
- Parenting: A church where strong families are built & children are nurtured and trained as leaders in the next generation. Psm 68:5-6
- Pastoral: A church that has a community & network that cares for the needs and welfare of its members & the weary in the community. Matthew 9:36-37
- Preparing: A church where people are trained & equipped to fulfil their calling in life. Ephesians 4:11-12
- Praying: A church where the people pray effectively & fervently to establish Gods will on earth. Acts 12: 5-7
- Perfecting: A church where the people are being sanctified and becoming Holy. 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Propagating: A church that takes its message beyond its four walls to other people through outreaches and innovations to other communities, cities and nations of the world. Psalm 68:11
Trinity Chapel is a parish of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and a member of, or associated with, The Evangelical Alliance and Churches Together in England.